Products & Services
Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

« 1 (2) 3 »

Re: Humminbird Helix 7 Ice
LSF Member
Brad...i put my 5 together today as a backup for my FL20. Did you buy the ice transducer?

Posted on: 12/5 23:36:53
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Humminbird Helix 7 Ice and I'm a thiefDo
LSF Member
From Battle lake
Quote:

fishingfool wrote:

How does he steal my pics and use my name to make it look like I wrote this them are my fsh from last winter and that's my house his name is Jason Bartlett he owns lakeside upholstery I gave him a 5000$ check to build me 2 fish houses one for walleye and a rental the other for the crappie spot to make it short and avoid getting kicked off lsf
He gave me a 2000 dallor check and a big F off and texted me that he bought himself a fish house with my money and this whole time hiding plus he stole a boat from me and still has it in his garage if you want the whole story pm me and will get back to you also does anybody know of good lawyer in area let me know.

I would also like to know if it's worth the money or not apparently they must be popular since I can't find a ice pack to go with it fleet farm in Fergus can't keep them on the shelves they are supposedly getting some on today I have the navionics chip in it and have the app on my phone also so I have everything mapped out on phone should I stick with my Marcum or is there more advantages with the lx7 I do most of my fishing with a old timer that don't believe in any of today's electronics we seem to do pretty good we just go out he says line up with that house and tree walk 30 ft towards the point and set up there plus he won't allow electronics in my fish house when he's with he says I don't listen to his tips when I'm watching the electronics he has lived in area for 65 years with

Posted on: 12/6 8:44:54

LSF Member
From Battle lake
Quote:

fishingfool wrote:
I would also like to know if it's worth the money or not apparently they must be popular since I can't find a ice pack to go with it fleet farm in Fergus can't keep them on the shelves they are supposedly getting some on today I have the navionics chip in it and have the app on my phone also so I have everything mapped out on phone should I stick with my Marcum or is there more advantages with the lx7 I do most of my fishing with a old timer that don't believe in any of today's electronics we seem to do pretty good we just go out he says line up with that house and tree walk 30 ft towards the point and set up there plus he won't allow electronics in my fish house when he's with he says I don't listen to his tips when I'm watching the electronics he has lived in area for 65 years with his knowledge I really don't need one but I do want to try some other lakes any suggestions

Hey weedis99 them are my fish tell Ben I said hi see you at the lake now that I know where you hiding at wich lake sorry I everyone else this just pissed me off when I seen my pics and his face he just pushed this over the hill better run fast cause when that rock catches you and I can prove everything and I have no problem posting them on another forum going to lake fishng

Posted on: 12/6 8:59:28

Pro Staff
From Grand Forks, North Dakota
Quote:

Canuck wrote:
Brad...i put my 5 together today as a backup for my FL20. Did you buy the ice transducer?

I have the ice ducer on mine.

Posted on: 12/6 10:54:39
Catfish University

LSF Member
From Anoka
A little off subject but I'll be using the helix 5 G2 this winter. As far as i understand there are two compatible transducers. When i was talking to their chat support they said......

If you're using the XI 9 20 transducer you setting should be HB 83/200khz and when using the XI 9 1521, set to HB 93/200khz

Does anyone know if the navionics chip in the HELIX can do "fishing mode" like the phones can. I want to be able to highlight my fishing depth white from say 6 ft to 13 ft. "fishing range"

Posted on: 12/6 14:05:58

LSF Member
From milaca
I am also interested in this unit as well. I just bought a bought this summer and I'm looking to upgrade the locator on that and figured maybe this would be the way to go. Any input would be nice

Posted on: 12/9 12:16:50

LSF Member
From Anoka
Got out on the ice. No interference with vexilar but Marcum gave me some troubles. Bearable but not pretty. I'm using the helix 5 g2 with XI 9 20 transducer.

Posted on: 12/10 8:30:23

Pro Staff
From Grand Forks, North Dakota
Quote:

mzlakefinder wrote:
Got out on the ice. No interference with vexilar but Marcum gave me some troubles. Bearable but not pretty. I'm using the helix 5 g2 with XI 9 20 transducer.

Did you try out the interference rejection?

Posted on: 12/10 12:04:30
Catfish University

LSF Member
Quote:

mzlakefinder wrote:

Wrong ducer if you’ve got the G2 chirp.

Posted on: 12/10 16:17:06
Humminbird 899ci HD SI
V4 Lakemaster MN
V4 Lakemaster WI

LSF Member
Quote:

mzlakefinder wrote:
A little off subject but I'll be using the helix 5 G2 this winter. As far as i understand there are two compatible transducers. When i was talking to their chat support they said......

If you're using the XI 9 20 transducer you setting should be HB 83/200khz and when using the XI 9 1521, set to HB 93/200khz

Does anyone know if the navionics chip in the HELIX can do "fishing mode" like the phones can. I want to be able to highlight my fishing depth white from say 6 ft to 13 ft. "fishing range"

No. You cannot do that with navionics chip. Only lake master

Posted on: 12/10 16:19:25
Humminbird 899ci HD SI
V4 Lakemaster MN
V4 Lakemaster WI

« 1 (2) 3 »

[Advanced Search]

Copyright © 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page