Products & Services
Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

(1) 2 3 »

Live update
Staff Team
Arrived to Bear Paw Guides and was in my house early. Fishing in 7.5 fow.
The bite is slow during the day. The wind was brutal. Had six nice walleyes before midnight than the rattle reels were doing well. Ended up with 16 eyes with 19.5 biggest. Have only caught two jigging, the rest on glow pink frosty. Wind is still blowing. Tyler and Steve have the houses nice and warm and I am just relaxing........Kirk

Posted on: 2017/11/29 12:54

Pro Staff- The Dangler

KING OF THE CATS CHAMPION 2011
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Live update
Staff Team
From Mayer , MN
Good to hear brother. Tight lines!

Posted on: 2017/11/29 13:09

LSF Member
From Manitowoc county
How is the ice kirk? Also how big of a house are you out in? Ice must be better on the east side if they have houses out. I am headed out with bear paw over new years with a big group. Good luck

Posted on: 2017/11/29 13:11

Staff Team
I am sitting on 12 inches of nice ice. I am in A small sleeper. We usually come up every year on new years eve but this year our group comes back up on the 7th of Jan.....Kirk

Posted on: 2017/11/29 13:23

Pro Staff- The Dangler

LSF Member
From Walker, MN
Nice Kirk.

Always have used Bear Paw when I roll up . Good people and know the lake.

Steve and Tyler Bear Paw Guide service. Need to talk to them soon for a short trip..

Posted on: 2017/11/29 13:28

Staff Team
From Annandale
The pink frosty strikes again! Nice work bud. Enjoy your time up there and put some topside for us!

Posted on: 2017/11/29 13:41

Staff Team
Just caught and released a fat 18 incher, wind is bad but house is warm. Time for a refreshment and get ready for the night bite woohoo hoooooo.....Kirk

Posted on: 2017/11/29 14:13

Pro Staff- The Dangler

Hunting Field Staff
From Iron Range.
Keep the reports coming! And if you can fit it into your hectic schedule, have a nice refreshment for me as well!

Posted on: 2017/11/29 18:07

LSF Member
Got up to Red this a.m and got out and set up in about 12.5-13 ft of water out of JR's at about 8:30 . JR had a detailed map ready for us showing where we could go , and where we shouldn't go , plain and simple .. the three of us got our limit of nice fish , with larger minnows , either chubs or rainbows worked good , and the pink , pink/white was probably the best color for us...... Everybody needs to listen to these resorters on where we should go , but of course there is always some dumb s o b that ignores the advice and finds themselves in a bad situation , as was the case today when with the south wind opened up a existing , closed up crack that ran for miles in a east west direction , and was a good 30-40 yards wide of open water ,about a mile or so out .These guys found themselves on the lake side of this opening and had to be rescued with a 16 ft boat that was dragged out there to get them back across this open water . .They got brought back to the safe side , but had to leave there wheeler behind . This long crack was clearly marked on the map , with explicit warnings to stay on the shoreline side of this existing crack . Just plain old stupidity to have crossed that crack this a.m . for these guys ..... For us , we followed all the advice given to us and we enjoyed a great day on the lake , these guys that had to be rescued , well let's just say I'm sure there day was not the best for them , but only had themselves to blame ...

Posted on: 2017/11/30 0:21

Staff Team
The wind is really wicked but not stopping the walleyes. Just released my eighth walleye of the night. These fish are in great shape and are really hitting the frostee. Missed one is all. Well it's 2 am and headed out at 8 am back to the real world. Been a great trip...........hope to get some more Red lake eyes.......Kirk

Posted on: 2017/11/30 3:00

Pro Staff- The Dangler

(1) 2 3 »

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page