Products & Services
Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

« 1 (2)

Re: I Fish Pro tip up
LSF Member
I use the HT Ice Riggers and they work awesome.

Posted on: 12/6 17:22:41
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

LSF Member
From West Fargo, ND
How well do they work with longer rods?

Posted on: 12/6 19:27:47

LSF Member
I have 3 IFishPro's and I absolutely love them. I've used them for pike, bass, walleye, and perch. I still have to traditional style tip-ups but rarely use them if I am fishing alone.

I use to run the HT Ice Riggers as well and liked those. Its just so much nicer to not have to worry about attaching the Ice Rigger to the ice so you don't lose it. But I still have them and when I'm out with a group of guys they do get used.

I love the IFishPro's!

Posted on: 12/7 5:32:22

Staff Team
From Bloomington
Do you use them outside when the temps are say 20 or below?

Does the spool on your reel freeze up?

Quote:

jmatile wrote:
I have 3 IFishPro's and I absolutely love them. I've used them for pike, bass, walleye, and perch. I still have to traditional style tip-ups but rarely use them if I am fishing alone.

I use to run the HT Ice Riggers as well and liked those. Its just so much nicer to not have to worry about attaching the Ice Rigger to the ice so you don't lose it. But I still have them and when I'm out with a group of guys they do get used.

I love the IFishPro's!

Posted on: 12/7 10:06:13

LSF Member
I use them all winter, so yes I've had them out in under 20 degree temps. I have had slight ice up but nothing that has made me want to go back to the conventional style tip up.

I also took some thick black rubber and made it to fit inside the base of them to help keep the holes open. I don't think I need it all the time but they're in there so I just leave them.

I run 38 inch medium heavy rods with Pfluger President 25 series reels spooled with 20 lb. Sufix 832 Ice.

Posted on: 12/8 1:49:27

« 1 (2)

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page