Products & Services
Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

Red lake resort?
LSF Member
From Plymouth MN.
Where is a good place to rent an ice house on Red Lake over Christmas?

Posted on: 12/5 14:35:28
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Red lake resort?
LSF Member
From Lake Lillian, MN
Red Lake ice cabins just posted on Facebook that they have a few available houses.

Posted on: 12/5 15:05:27

LSF Member
Check with cookie . He's a straight shooter . I would think that he may be able to help you out . Not a resort , but house rental is all he does , and he will do his best to keep you on fish . . Or check with JR's , also a great place , and once again he will do his best to get you on fish .

Posted on: 12/5 17:49:43

LSF Member
+1 on cookie he is a stand up guy might be booked as he doesn't have a bunch of houses but worth a try

Or I would suggest Beacon harbor I have stayed with them many times John and Ann are top notch people
Chad and Alex are awesome people too I don't know if Alex still works for them as I think he works for the county now doing fire protection or forestry but he was one of the ones that jumped in and save someone after that side by side went in a couple years back.

I always seem to catch more fish out of Beacon

I haven't stayed in the sleeper houses but I have stayed at the cabins at westwind and liked it a lot and there is good fishing to be had.

Posted on: 12/6 6:10:07

LSF Member
From Minnesota
I would highly recommend Bear Paw guides. This will be our groups fifth year going with them. Great people and always put us on fish. I bring a portable with too and they point me to the best spot to catch em where the perms cant go. They might be booked out for christmas though..I had to make my reservation in June for December 27th and they were almost full already.

Posted on: 12/6 13:00:32

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page