Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

« 1 (2)

Re: Does Navionics now require a yearly subscription
LSF Member
From Plymouth, MN
Highbreeze, you running Apple or Android?

I ask because was fishing with a friend who was complaining about accuracy on his I Phone. I run an Android tablet (like said above love the 8 inch screen) and mine was dead nuts on. Same with my Android phone.

Apple does not have a true GPS antenna, it depends on cell signal for GPS location. It may be possible you are fishing in areas with either aged cell towers or poor signal.

If you are Android I don't know what the cause could be.

Posted on: 3/23 21:55:38
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Staff Team
From Annandale
I have an Android. I was on a chain of lakes earlier this year and it shows me in the other end of the chain. Small local lakes show me in a field. I've never had issues until this season. Tough to get to your spots when the map says you should be running a tractor in a bean field.

Posted on: 3/23 23:00:20

LSF Member
From Plymouth, MN

Posted on: 3/24 18:37:05
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

« 1 (2)

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page