Products & Services
Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

Naifc championship
LSF Member
From Buffalo/Nevis
I was invited to fish the Naifc national championship next week, I really don't know what to expect. Anyone have any experience at one of these tournaments or spectating? Any tips on what/what not to do? I can't wait for next weekend but I really don't know what I am getting myself into.

Posted on: 2017/12/8 11:56
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Naifc championship
LSF Member
From central mn
Pretty much the same deal when Genz had his "trap attack" tournies goin on,just gotta hope you and your pard know where the hotspots are from pre fishing,what body of water will you be fishing? Too lazy to look it up.

Posted on: 2017/12/8 12:02

LSF Member
From Buffalo/Nevis
North and south twin up in Naytawaush, near wabun

Posted on: 2017/12/8 12:07

Pro Staff
From Fosston, Mn
Fished in what I believe was the very first championship back in 2008. It is very much like their regular tournaments except it is 2 days, so you can make adjustments after day 1 if needed. Just know that if you do well on day 1, there will be plenty of guys who will just follow you out on day 2, so have plenty of backup spots to visit.

Posted on: 2017/12/8 12:23

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page