Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

« 1 2 (3)

Re: Ice conditions???
LSF Member
From Wright county/Brezzy Point
How is driving a 1/2 ton with a single axel say 8x16 stupid on 15 inches? I drive my 1/2 ton and 8/21 out on 16 with no worries. 15-16 is what most resorts allow just about anything out on the ice.

Posted on: 2017/12/30 15:32

LSF Member
From St.Augusta, Brainerd Lakes Area.
Shauno- Did I imply driving 1/2 ton with wheelhouse is stupid on 15 inches of ice? Lol, no I think not. Driving 30 mph on the ice is very stupid, along with other things I saw from some not so smart people out on the ice. :)

Posted on: 2017/12/30 17:15

LSF Member
From Wright county/Brezzy Point
Sorry for the loss understanding. Totally agree with that and buffalo is always a zoo.

Posted on: 2017/12/31 10:28

LSF Member
From Otsego
Picked up a few eyes on Beebe this morning. Ice was really thick no issues there. Had a ton of dink perch nibbling, has anyone ever been able to harvest decent sized perch out of there?

Posted on: 1/6 18:31:30

LSF Member
From ER
How deep were you fishing on beebe for the eyes?

Posted on: 1/7 14:14:13

« 1 2 (3)

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page