Products & Services
Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

Friday
LSF Member
From West Fargo, ND
Heading up Thursday night to stay and getting out all day Friday. Anybody else going to be out? We'll be heading somewhere on the west side, just deciding where exactly still.

Posted on: 2017/12/19 23:49
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Friday
LSF Member
From Mille Lacs/Landfall
Dickie says he will allow vehicle traffic out to 1/4 mile this weekend.

Posted on: 2017/12/20 8:33

LSF Member
From Plymouth, MN
We will be heading out of the North end on Friday. Probably Red Door.

We walked out to the first break on Saturday and had a disappointing trip. No fish topside but marked quite a few. From the others I talked to it was the same report, marked them but difficult to get them to bite.

We are optimistic for a good trip this time. Probably will hit one of the flats and try get away from people.

I question the vehicle traffic. Where we setup on Saturday I was on 6 to 7 inches of ice. The weather has been mild all week so far so don't have expectations of a large change in 7 days.

Posted on: 2017/12/20 10:47

LSF Member
From North shore of Mille Lacs
Walked out on the north end a couple days ago. 6-7 inches ice most places, but found barely 3 in a few places yet. I was surprised to see where a wheeler and trailer had gone over one of these spots.
Lucky.
Like Gunther said, bite was slow, although we were marking a lot. I got one 18 incher on a fathead w/red hook in 13 fow right on the bottom.
If the fish were starving, like the bozos at the DNR and GLIFWC are claiming, the fish would be gulping any live bait put in front of them. The walleye are in GREAT shape with PLENTY of forage!

Posted on: 2017/12/20 11:11

LSF Member
We went out of the north end on Friday Dec 15th and fished the break, we caught 5 fish but only 1 20.5" keeper, just about everything we marked we caught, spoons worked the best for us, best time was between 4:30 & 5:30 pm, after dark we marked some fish but no biters. We went back sunday same time & place and got shutout.

Posted on: 2017/12/20 12:27

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page