Products & Services
Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

Ice Resorts on Winnie
LSF Member
From maplehood
I am looking for reputable resorts that mange ice roads on this lake. Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Posted on: 2017/12/23 13:12

Re: Ice Resorts on Winnie
LSF Member
Highbanks is good.

Posted on: 2017/12/23 17:35
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Staff Team
Went out of Highbanks years ago and they were awesome with great cabins and a nice place to eat and have a few cocktails...........Kirk

Posted on: 2017/12/23 18:11

Pro Staff- The Dangler

KING OF THE CATS CHAMPION 2011

LSF Member
The wife and I have been fishing out of Nodaks for years. Always top notch service!

Posted on: 2017/12/26 7:44

Supporting Member
From Waconia
Clearly a little late to the party on this one, but we have been going out of The Pines Resort and Campground for well over a decade and have always enjoyed it. I would highly recommend them.

Posted on: 2/6 9:35:29

LSF Member
I have gone out of High Banks anytime I head to Winnie over the last 15+years. Great cabins, plowed roads, sleeper houses and day houses for rent. Never had any negatives with any trip through them.

Posted on: 2/7 16:01:20

Supporting Member
From Waconia
As a follow up on this, taking to the ice out of The Pines, we fished for three days. The last day was very slow, but the first two days we did great! In the years I have been going up there, I saw more walleye this year then any other year. Because of the slot, we were only able to keep three of them, but we had a few Northern and plenty of good sized perch. John seems to always know where to find fish. I highly recommend him and The Pines Resort and Campground!

Posted on: 2/27 8:59:36

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page