Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

« 1 2 (3)

Re: Stolen fish house
LSF Member
Quote:

Fishkno1 wrote:
It's likely repainted and sold off. Sorry to hear this kind of crap.

Most of these morons are too stupid to know how to paint and resell. They'll just strip it down and sell what they can for pennies on the dollar. What $ they make will be gone in a week to supply their drug habit.

Posted on: 1/5 20:36:48
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

LSF Member
From vadnais heights
Sorry this happened. When the weather gets this cold police fire and ems have to take life safety as a priority. If a car accident happens in a rural area a person can freeze very quickly. Throw in a bunch of car wrecks with extraction and fender benders that need to have reports written and you can see how busy it can get. It doesn't mean that the police don't care or aren't dedicated but life safety is the priority. They will try to find your ice house but they can't dedicate people to do it when they're busy doing reports for car accidents all day.

Posted on: 1/5 21:56:14

LSF Member
Quote:

sandys18 wrote:
I had some stuff stolen out of my garage and the Ramsey, police were amazing to deal with and they got it all back. You never know who likes to outdoors on the force.

I know a couple of them guys they are an amazing force.
I live in Ramsey as well

Posted on: 1/7 3:35:02
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

« 1 2 (3)

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page