Products & Services
Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

the wharf
LSF Member
From Owatonna
Anyone fished out of here? Thinking of giving them a try. Letting out single axles with 1/2 tons. I have always been on North end????

Posted on: 2017/12/28 21:20
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: the wharf
LSF Member
From Metro Area
Fished an overnight sleeper with them a few years back, caught 2 small perch, nothing else. Hadnt ever fished Mille Lacs so thought id give it a shot thru a resort first. Probably will go myself next time and just drill some holes on a nice day, many other lakes closer to home where I can find fish. Once they change the regs back to be more fisherman friendly, Ill go back.
Good luck.

Posted on: 2017/12/28 23:49

LSF Member
From Minnesota
It is pretty fishermen friendly now as virtually all fish go back in the lake to be caught again. The bite has been good. The warf is a nice place. Nice bar restaurant to get a bite. Good people. Stick to their marked roads as I know there are parts of the lake that are not letting trucks out yet. Fish seem to be off structure during the day and on top in evenings and early mornings. Gonna be busy so find some structure away from people. Good luck

Posted on: 2017/12/29 10:56

LSF Member
The food is great at Toucan's and Darren and Lori will make sure you are taken care of. Good place

Posted on: 2017/12/29 11:27

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page