Bait & Tackle Shops
Products & Services
Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

Fish fry
LSF Member
My 77 year old father and i enjoyed some great ice fishing action the last two days. Caught over 120 gills and crappies and kept enough to feed 4 of us tonight. Fished in 24 feet of water in south turtle and jewert lakes with waxies and plastics with small banana jigs white was the best color. Ice was 10 -11 inches,

Posted on: 2017/12/29 17:57
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Fish fry
Staff Team
Great report and man has to be great to get out with your Dad and enjoy a few cold days on the ice. That is a lot of pan fish but man I bet they were tasty. Appreciate your report and Thank you for taking the time to let us know how your outing went............Kirk

Posted on: 2017/12/29 18:00
Only 2 defining forces have ever offered to die for you....Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Pro Staff- The Dangler

Re: Fish fry
Staff Team
From Annandale
Nice work! It doesn't happen often enough but I truly enjoy time on the water with the old man. Great of you to spend time taking him out and putting him on fish. The meal is just a bonus.

Posted on: 2017/12/29 20:59
If it doesn't matter who wins or loses, then why do they keep score? Vince Lombardi

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login Facebook Page Twitter Page LinkedIn Page YouTube Page