Products & Services
Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

(1) 2 »

HAPPY NEW YEAR LSF
Staff Team
Happy New Year to all of our members here on LSF and especially to our members who have stuck with us through the great times and the not so great. Fishing forums are becoming a once was but I believe LSF is very special and helps so many new and older Fisherman and Hunters. LSF has provided so many friendships and so many great times and that is the reason I love this site so much. I hope all of you a SAFE and prosperous NEW YEAR in 2018.

2018 is a year I have been waiting for so many years and for many reasons but lets hope all of our members have a great 2018 and come visit us here on LSF for years to come...............Kirk

Posted on: 2017/12/30 13:27

Pro Staff- The Dangler

KING OF THE CATS CHAMPION 2011
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR LSF
Staff Team
Happy New Year Kirk!

I'm at home recovering from double pneumonia at this point. Sure hope my new year starts better, than this one is ending. Looking forward to some ice time!

God Bless!

Posted on: 2017/12/30 13:51

LSF Member
Backatcha All!!!

Posted on: 2017/12/30 16:27

LSF Member
From andover
Happy New Year to all. good luck.

Posted on: 2017/12/30 18:28

You Know You Have Gone Too Far When You Turn Your Fireplace Into A BBQ Pit.

LSF Member
From Hudson WI
Happy New Year! I miss the LSF of many years past and I really miss the chat room that built a special bond among many of us. Many of my best Fishing Buddies were made on this site. I called the fall of forums especially around LSF years ago in past posts

Lack of Mobile Site Dev. Loss of Sponsorship. An owner who doesn't care or even log in and use the site any longer Site should be sold and the right buyer could make it great again in 2018?

Lets make LSF Great again! Quite making excuses!

Posted on: 2017/12/30 21:36

LSF Member
From Zimmerman/Roseau MN
spot on! Happy new year everyone!

Posted on: 2017/12/30 21:42

LSF Member
From ROCKFORD, MN.
Matty you are spot on there! I used to live on this site years ago but with the surgence of the smart phone and lack of easy access without any sort of mobile app and more and more fishing groups on other social media sites I found myself not returning back in here. Heck I don't even see an LSF at the shows anymore. What gives???

Posted on: 2017/12/30 22:11

Staff Team
Quote:

Fishtrapper wrote:
Matty you are spot on there! I used to live on this site years ago but with the surgence of the smart phone and lack of easy access without any sort of mobile app and more and more fishing groups on other social media sites I found myself not returning back in here. Heck I don't even see an LSF at the shows anymore. What gives???

Same here Fishtrapper and Matty!

Mike needs to sell out, and allow someone that genuinely wants to promote this site, to actually do it!

Kirk (as the new owner), would be the best thing to happen to LSF in a very long time, in my opinion.

God Bless and Happy New Year to All!

Posted on: 2017/12/31 7:23

Staff Team
From S.E. MN
I believe that all of the above posts are spot on!!!
The passion for the great outdoors and all that shared will return with the right ownership!
The lack of effort or caring from the current owner has pushed so many good people away.
Nuff Said! 🤔
Happy New Year🎊

Posted on: 2017/12/31 10:09

LSF Member
From Duluth
So what you’re all saying is we’re running a 67’ Chevy here,,,but hey, I still like them too. So for me anyway ,it’s all good.

Thanks for sharing and continued success in your outdoor endeavors in 2018 Good luck and be safe.

Posted on: 2017/12/31 15:33

(1) 2 »

[Advanced Search]

Copyright © 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page