Products & Services
Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

Cold weather and fish
LSF Member
From Saint Paul
Made it out last week just before this cold snap, and now I got the itch to get out more. With this weather I cant say I'm too excited to go explore but I see a few days warming up a little in the forecast and want to head back out. I'm not real good at understanding fish activity and patterns, I'm one who usually looks for other people or old holes to pick a spot. Trying to start doing a little better. But I'm wondering what everyone has to say about how this cold weather would be affecting the fish or what I could expect to find them doing.

Posted on: 2017/12/30 18:44
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Cold weather and fish
LSF Member
From mora mn
From my experience the first few days will effect the fishing but once it is "stable" should pick back up. But if u have the time at the front of the cold front it's still worth a try. Down size slow things down and I've always gone little deeper than normal.

Posted on: 2017/12/30 22:36
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page