Products & Services
Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

2nd season with K-drill
LSF Member
From Dassel, MN
Starting the 2nd ice season with my K-drill and still in love. I sold my gas auger, and never going back. I got a Cordless Ion fillet knife for Christmas too. Gotta love rechargable battries.

Posted on: 1/1 17:36:32

Re: 2nd season with K-drill
LSF Member
My 3rd problem free season with Ion. My son and I dumped our Honda Lite's last year. Glad to hear you were able to get rid of yours. Next year used gas/propane augers will sell for pennies on the dollar.

Just me being very opinionated but probably right. The world is going with batteries with R&D dollars being poured into battery technology. The reasons to go non-battery keep getting weaker.

Posted on: 1/1 20:37:36
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

LSF Member
Quote:

Tony55 wrote:
Starting the 2nd ice season with my K-drill and still in love. I sold my gas auger, and never going back. I got a Cordless Ion fillet knife for Christmas too. Gotta love rechargable battries.

How are the batteries?

Posted on: 1/2 11:44:22

LSF Member
From Hanover
Love the K Drill! Hint for extension, the strike master power auger extension works for the k drill also, fits like a glove at 1/2 the price. It adds a little weight and might not float, but going to wrap some foam around extension shaft and give it the float test.

Posted on: 1/3 18:59:23

Field Staff
From Willmar, MN
I'm also on my second season with the K-Drill / Milwaukee combo and love it. Just a quick side note, wouldn't hurt to add a little more foam noodle to the extension. Had a buddy with the extension on and it came out of the drill and sank. Luckily he was in about 10 feet of water and could see it and retrieved it.

Posted on: 1/5 1:53:05

2015 Team Archery Contest Winner
2016 Team Archery Contest Winner

LSF Member
From Mora
Love mine too need to get an extension for it though.

Posted on: 1/5 11:44:18

LSF Member
From North Central MN
Had my 8" k-drill for 4th season now and love it! Love it so much I picked up the 6" this year to add to the arsenal. Still use the Strikemaster but most of the time the k-drill. Great Customer service since they are somehow affiliated with Vexilar!

Posted on: 1/6 8:06:28

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page