Products & Services
Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

Lowrance H20c
LSF Member
From Central Mn
My H20c finally checked out. What other handheld GPS units with good lake map capability are you using? I know some are using cel phones but I've not been impressed with those APPS.

Posted on: 1/4 14:00:54
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Lowrance H20c
LSF Member
I use the full color Lowrance Hook 4 hooked up to a small battery that I mounted to a small cutting board. It came with the Pro lake Chip with it and the cost is only $140.00 bucks. Same mapping as my HDS12's and everywhere I go in truck it's on dash when on lake and when I'm on the ice it is on my sled. Spot on!! You can use it for fishing to if you want and in the summer.

Posted on: 1/4 17:54:20

LSF Member
From Central Mn
The PM I received on this have disappeared from my inbox, could you resend them so I can contact you?

Posted on: 1/5 9:00:53

LSF Member
From Central Mn
i suspect this is the hook 4 is to new to use a Lakemaster chip then?

Posted on: 1/5 9:04:20

Staff Team
From Mayer , MN
Once you open a PM it moves to your readbox. Have to click on that tab after you click the inbox.

A graph is really your best return on investment for GPS.
Screens are too small on hand helds, they don't sell enough to push that market much anymore. Most of the newer Lowrance units use a micro sd card now, so that's part of the challenge using older chips. If you have a micro lakemaster then most likely the depth numbers will be off by a factor of three due to software.

Posted on: 1/5 12:32:28

LSF Member
From Secret X
Hummingbird fish smart app uses lake master. It's expensive because u have to buy each individual lake u want.

I bought a helix 5 last year mounted it on a vexilar pro pack and bought the ice ducer fit it too. ( easy way to get the woman a flasher and me my gps!) Everything was about 500 including the lake master chip. I also have it ram mounted in the boat for summer

Posted on: 1/5 14:31:44

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page