Bait & Tackle Shops
Products & Services
Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

Annual Trip with the big group with Bearpaw Guides
Staff Team
Well we are leaving in a few hours to stay in Sandstone, MN at a friends house than to Upper Red Lake Sunday morning. We will be staying at with Steve and Tyler from Bearpaw Guides once again this year. I hope my friend Cookie can stop by like he does every year to shoot the bull. We are staying Sunday, Monday and Tuesday heading South on Wednesday. This has been an Annual trip for a few years now and it gets better every year. Hope to have a live report and keep everyone updated on things. Be safe and give those Children or Grandchildren a hug or a call, life passes us by to fast...........GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS................Kirk

Posted on: 1/6 11:32:14

Pro Staff- The Dangler

KING OF THE CATS CHAMPION 2011
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Annual Trip with the big group with Bearpaw Guides
Staff Team
From Annandale
Best of luck Kirk!

Posted on: 1/6 13:42:16

LSF Member
From Duluth
Good luck to your group,nothing like fishing on Monday! On Red no less! Be safe and let us know.

Posted on: 1/7 5:31:05

Staff Team
Arrived around 11 am and met Steve at the gas station, Tyler was moving our house to a new spot. Got to the houses and they were nice and warm and ready to go. The bite was slow during the day but picked up at around 4 pm which is normal. Rattle reels are doing well and so are the danglers. Joe caught three nice keepers than a real nice 22 incher. Perch are a bonus but we have three nice ones in the bucket. No real color is dominant but chartreuse is working again. Rattle reels are keeping me entertained and just caught my 4th nice 16.5 incher for the night. We will keep after them and keep you updated. The weather is awesome and Tyler joined us for a cocktail last night. This folks is what life is about. God Bless our Troops.........Kirk

Posted on: 1/8 3:25:09

Pro Staff- The Dangler

Field Staff
From Willmar, MN
Thanks for update Kirk. Hope you guys continue to have success!!!

Posted on: 1/8 4:57:14

2015 Team Archery Contest Winner
2016 Team Archery Contest Winner

Staff Team
From Mayer , MN
Good luck Kirk and crew!

Posted on: 1/8 11:03:49

Staff Team
Sorry about the updates but my recharging situation for my phone burnt up and have to use my buddies. Ended up with nine overnight the first night on rattle reels. The bite is slow and we caught one here and there yesterday during the day and only 3 last night on rattle reels. Perch are still around and we had a great fish supper on the ice. Today Tyler will move us and hopefully with a new spot the fish will pick up. We are in 11 cow below the 24 I ches of ice. Nothing on my tip up yesterday. Had a visitor Jwilly stop by and introduce himself to our group and he sat and shot the bull for a while. My long time friend Cookie took the time again this year to stop out and say Hi and it's always nice to see him.......Kirk

Posted on: 1/9 8:47:56

Pro Staff- The Dangler

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page