Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

« 1 (2)

Re: Weekend Report
LSF Member
Quote:

Gopher02 wrote:
I would not feel too bad as I think there is some major inflating of reports that goes on here and elsewhere. We were up 2 weeks ago and things sucked for us too. It's just not as good as people think it is.

Major inflating ?? This past weekend was was good for us , and our last trip up there was two weeks ago also, and that trip was lights out great for us . No need to lie as LOTW rocks ! Ya just gotta know how to "get ur done up there"

As for Ret-ro , yup dandy eye , it looks like a river fish .

Posted on: 1/8 20:31:50
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Staff Team
From Annandale/Paynesville
I've had great trips to LOW and terrible bites as well. It's no different then any other lake you may frequent. The only difference is the dynamite days are at the top end of the spectrum.

Beautiful fish Ret-ro!

Posted on: 1/8 20:50:44

LSF Member
From Becker/Park Rapids
Great fish Retro!

We were up Friday/Saturday as well in the Bostic Bay area and 7 of us fished 3 different houses in 27 fow. 200 walleye/Sauger total over the two days with mainly smaller fish but we were abel to take home 30 fish in the 14-15 inch range (mostly sauger). Had one 17 1/2 inch Sauger. Largest was a 21 inch eye... 60/40 Sauger over Walleye.

Love the lake but fishing was a little slower this time around. Next time it may be different.

Good luck everyone.

Posted on: 1/8 22:59:01
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

« 1 (2)

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page