Products & Services
Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

Strikemaster Customer Service
Staff Team
From Annandale
I was out last Saturday drilling with my new pro mag and had a the bolts fail on one of my blades which I ended up losing. I contacted customer service the next morning and sent them pictures of proof of purchase, the bottom of the auger bit and a picture of 1 of the screws I managed to recover. Without hesitation they honored their one year blade warranty and I have a new set of blades being delivered as of today.

They did highlight in the owners manual to be sure blades are tight after purchase. My fault for not doing that. This is my 3rd pro mag and have never had an issue but you're bound to get bit every now and again. I just wanted to give a shout out to them for handling the situation flawlessly and doing the right thing vs. using the owners manual as a "you should have read that, sorry can't help you". Outstanding job on their end.

Posted on: 1/9 13:33:07

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page