Bait & Tackle Shops
Products & Services
Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

fishing report
LSF Member
Hey guys. heading up to Arnasens next weekend for my yearly fishing trip. Just looking for any info I can get from anyone who has been up there this year, fishing report, hot lures, ext. thanks, I will be sure to post how we did and what worked.

Posted on: 1/19 15:34:40
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: fishing report
LSF Member
From St. Paul, MN
Bring anything that is gold, red, pink along with some plain hooks and bobbers for set lines and you should be good. Always found that whatever worked for one guy never worked for me, even in the same house.

Posted on: 1/21 19:09:09

Re: fishing report
LSF Member
Quote:

Doberfishman wrote:
Bring anything that is gold, red, pink along with some plain hooks and bobbers for set lines and you should be good. Always found that whatever worked for one guy never worked for me, even in the same house.

I also agree on color choices as stated above , and on my last trip there for me light blue and white was great .

And I personally disagree with the above statement about on what works best for others . I have seen many times at LOTW were the hot color in the morning seems to turn off mid day and another hot color starts up , for instance gold in a.m and pink in the p.m .If I can start to see one specific color trendining to produce , I tend to have myself and my partners all switch to the hot trending color , and also duplicating the hot jig style as that tends to be just as important to success. Also I definitely wont hesitate to use small jigs under a set line or bobber , and not limit these lines to plain hooks , that , definitely do have there time and place though.

Good luck up there Boots .I have a friend up there now who is doing quite well today in 34 feet on the edge of a Long point reef , 12 miles out or so .

Posted on: 1/21 20:42:04
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page