Bait & Tackle Shops
Products & Services
Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

Weekend Report
LSF Member
Fished once again out of Long Point...30 FOW. Myself, my father and 5 y/o son set up about 1030 on Saturday. Had 17 keepers by 430...mostly 13' and 14" saugers with a few 15" to 16" fish; biggest fish was an 18 1/2" walleye. Pretty much all fish caught on the deadsticks...only fish caught on the flasher was the 18 1/2" walleye. Seemed to like a light presentation with plain hooks and small jigs. Tried probably a dozen or so jigs with the flasher but nothing seemed to get them to commit. Tried all colors and pink/white/gold as well as green seemed to produce evenly with the deadsticks. Fished the next day to finish out the limit of 24 by about 1130 am and headed home to watch the vikes get hammered. All in all a great weekend with my dad and son on the ice.
Good luck

Posted on: 1/22 23:35:40
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page