Fishing Guides
Bait & Tackle Shops
Products & Services
Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

Wheel house frame maintenance
Hello guys , I am wandering what those of you with wheel houses are doing to service the underside of the frame. Are you able to get under to scrape and repaint or are you taking it some where to have done.

Iceman

Posted on: 1/24 9:37:09
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Wheel house frame maintenance
Hey Iceman,

I am actually wondering the same thing. I bought a frame a few years back and now all the powder coating is flaking off. So like you I need to do something with it this summer.

I am thinking of grinding it down and painting (brushing) on the truck bed liner stuff. It will be a serious undertaking but I hate to see it rust way.

Luckily I have a friend with 9,000 lb lift in his garage so I should be able to get it up a bit to make it easier.

Good luck, and let me know if you find someone who may work on them. I would consider it with how much work I think this will be.

Thanks,

Icejunky

Posted on: 1/25 11:54:48
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page