Bait & Tackle Shops
Products & Services
Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

Ice fishing overalls
LSF Member
Just looking for some recommendations on a good pair of ice fishing overalls. I have used carharts for years and like how durable they are. However i find my legs are pretty sore at the end of a long day because the mobility is tough when you are all bundled up. I see a lot of different brands being advertised, so I’m just wondering what anyone’s experiences are with different kinds

Posted on: 1/24 9:48:43
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Ice fishing overalls
LSF Member
Spent the money last year on a pair or striker ice bibs, the predator edition. I will never wear a pair of carharts again. I use them deer hunting, fishing, shoveling, and there extremely comfortable and warm. Well worth the money.

Posted on: 1/24 10:22:29

Re: Ice fishing overalls
LSF Member
I have a set of Frabill bibs, old school ones with the frabill logo on the side. Had it for many years now.... water proof, Patted knees, easy access to take off and on boots. Very good pair of bibs. Never tried the new ones yet because I never needed too. Still using it until i can't anymore.

Posted on: 1/24 13:22:51

[Advanced Search]

Copyright © 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page