Products & Services
Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

« 1 ... 4 5 6 (7)

Re: Road Pass Prices
LSF Member
A resort, public, customer points of view all different.Very expensive to keep a road maintained.Sucks at 2 am when some breaks down, breaks your bridge and or floods your road/rentals or generally "something up". Even if they paid a 10,20,50 dollar fee. I can see where some resorts are starting to reconsider "public" road passes.I know most follow the speed limits, weight restrictions etc. but it only takes a few to mess things up.I'm not on anyone's side in this conversation just trying to point out some observations.Good luck to all..don't wreck any more bridges.........(you know who you are!!!!!)c63

Posted on: 2/1 16:30:29
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Road Pass Prices
LSF Member
If you have to ask what your paying for maybe ice fishing isn't for you.Mostly people just seem to complain about things.If it's not 10 it's 30 for the weekend.Next they bitch about minnow prices.On and on.............fun costs money...if you don't like the fees buy a plow truck,trap your own minnows and enter across your personal private property or public access.c63

While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, profanity (or attempts to bypass profanity filters), insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts. You have the right to disagree, but please do it in a respectful manner. Our decision is final in these matters.

Posted on: 2/4 2:15:32
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

« 1 ... 4 5 6 (7)

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page