Bait & Tackle Shops
Products & Services
Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

Crappie, Perch or Sunnies
LSF Member
I will be in the Leech Lake area and would like to do some fishing. Can anyone suggest any lakes or spots to target Crappie, Perch or Sunnies? Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Posted on: 2/8 10:12:23
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Crappie, Perch or Sunnies
LSF Member
People are really tight lipped on this site now. I fish the main lake mostly and don't think perch fishing is very good there. I always like Winnie. West side of the lake is pretty good and nice roads. Crappies and sunfish I have no idea.

Posted on: 2/19 22:37:17

LSF Member
From Coon Rapids/Park Rapids
There are several lakes in that area with panfish. Check out lakefinder if you can. Also I would try and find lakes that are not too small this time of year.

Posted on: Yesterday 6:59:59

LSF Member
Try Wolf Lake for perch and crappies.Mn id#04007900 Beltrami county about 10 miles east of Bemidji.Don't follow the crowds better spots to be found on your own!c63

Posted on: Yesterday 8:22:52

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page