Products & Services
Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

« 1 (2)

Re: Ice Depth - Extension?
LSF Member
Some drifts, doable with good tires and 4 wheel drive.Still can get stuck on plowed road banks/drifts. As always, when "off" roading the ice/snow can and does have hidden hazards............carefully pick your spots.Ice is usually thicker and driven/checked daily on resort roads for cracks, flooding, etc, etc. good luck don't fall in!c63

Posted on: 2/13 14:40:32
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

LSF Member
From South Metro
Likely going out either through Hunters or Red Door - depends which way we head up. i'll have their roads and advice to get me there, then decide when I get out there what to do. Question is - with the warm up and wind coming - what are the chances Red Door's roads are going to crack up again? I know nobody really knows, and they'll take care of it, but still on the back of my mind...

Posted on: 2/14 14:45:09

LSF Member
Now that the season is almost done the roads/ice has been better the last couple of weeks.Red Door was pulling a bunch off today.Some have called it another ice season. SLOW this weekend.Only 2 eyes for 24 hour period.No perch and only saw 5 or 6 tullibee on camera. Would not stop to bite.uuurrrggg!Fishing was great catching was crap!c63

Posted on: 2/18 20:04:44
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

« 1 (2)

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page