Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

« 1 2 3 (4) 5 6 »

Re: Vikings 2018 Season News
Field Staff
From South Minneapolis
Good first win. Oline looks like it will be our achilles heal.

Stupid packers with the come back win, wish I would have stopped watching sometime in the 2nd half...

Posted on: 9/10 7:00:36
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

LSF Member
I turned on Packer game in the 3rd qtr, because i saw they were down by 20 and that sounded like a good time to me. Terrible idea to watch the end of that game.

Our defense should have a field day against them, as well as our Offense.

Posted on: 9/10 12:41:05

LSF Member
From Coon Rapids, MN
wow, so much hate for the Green and Gold. Vikes and the Pack go this week. We will have to see who is the stronger team. I'm sure many Vikings fans are hoping Rogers is injured and can't play. my the cards fall where they may. Kind of thrilled that there is a good rivalry going. Go Pack Go

Posted on: 9/10 12:53:02

LSF Member
From andover
Who is getting ready for the big game against the Cheesheads on Sunday? Will Rodgers play? I think so. Already got some Alaskan amber beer ready to go. SKOL!!!!!

Posted on: 9/13 16:16:58

You Know You Have Gone Too Far When You Turn Your Fireplace Into A BBQ Pit.

Field Staff
From South Minneapolis
There is no way Rodgers would miss the game. His entire career will be compared to Farves career and one thing Farve wouldn't do is let alittle knee sprain stop him from playing in a big game.

He really has nothing to lose, if the vikes knock him out for the season he still gets 68 million. The packers organization has a lot to lose though and you would think they would be more careful, this game does not make or break their season but losing rodgers would.

Posted on: 9/13 18:51:13

LSF Member
From andover
Well said BottleBass and I agree. However injuries happen regardless who each team plays. I was surprised with the injuries we had last year we made it so far. Rodgers still is in my opinion the best QB in the league regardless what people say about Brady [he is good also]. Rodgers is a tough player and knows the game. Without him the cheeseheads would go down in flames. Can't say that about our team. We have two good backups. good luck.

Posted on: 9/14 9:38:37

Field Staff
From South Minneapolis
I hate to say it but I would make an argument for Rodgers being the best in the league too. I can't wait for his career to be over so packers fans have to live with mediocre QB play for a while. They are going on something like 25+ years straight of HOF caliber QB play...

As far as the teams go, besides QB I think we are as good and in most cases much better at every single position when compared to the packers. Unfortunately QB has the most influence on the outcome of the game...

Posted on: 9/14 14:03:48

LSF Member
From Chaska
That was a Crazy game!!
I was wore out by the time that ended.

Who's calling a Uber for a ride to the airport today?

Posted on: 9/17 8:21:18

Ignorance and inconsideration are the two great causes of the ruin of mankind.(unknown)

Field Staff
From South Minneapolis
I hope that was the craziest game I'll watch in my life, don't think my heart could handle much more

Posted on: 9/17 8:24:15

LSF Member
From andover
Ya it was crazy. Everyone was standing near the end of the game. Packers have the great Rodgers but we now have a very good QB ourselves. We did not fold like in the past. Don't like a tie but give credit to both teams for a great game. Digs and Thielen deserve game balls for the Vikings along with Cousins. good luck.

Posted on: 9/17 8:50:55

« 1 2 3 (4) 5 6 »

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page