Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

« 1 ... 6 7 8 (9) 10 11 12 ... 15 »

Re: Vikings 2018 Season News
Field Staff
From South Minneapolis
Have they changed somethign with the ball? Seems like so many missed kicks this year all around the league.

Posted on: 10/10 14:22:02
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

LSF Member
From andover
Don't think so but I was shocked when Crosby missed 4 in one game. He misses one and it's a shock. But hey nobody is perfect like me. good luck.

Posted on: 10/10 17:00:31

Die young as old as possible.

LSF Member
I was wondering about all the missed kicks as well. I assume its just a coincidence but sure seems like something is up.

Crosby just had a bad day I'm sure. QB's sometimes have days when they throw 4-5 interceptions and look awful. Fortunately for him he's got enough credibility built up in the league and has been a solid kicker for a long time so I doubt anyone thinks its more than a one of fluke of a day for him.

Posted on: 10/11 8:51:17

LSF Member
From andover
So for the few that care, Vikings win. A game they were expected to win. Defense played awesome but the offense didn't play well until the second half but even then a lot of mistakes. But it's a win and I'll take it. Skol!!. good luck.

Posted on: 10/14 18:03:11

LSF Member
A good win for the Vikes. Unfortunately it sounds like Hughes might have torn his ACL.

Posted on: 10/14 18:59:22

LSF Member
From andover
Yep, that's too bad . He is out for the year after a great start for a rookie. good luck.

Posted on: 10/17 8:35:38

LSF Member
From andover
Vikings win again!!! Man was it ever windy. The way our kicker missed that field goal was a first for me. That ball was dead center and on it's way over but then a gust of wind just blew it away. Thielen was great again and tied the NFL record for total 100 yard games in a season. Rhodes left the game injured which will hurt but the rookie replacements did well. First half both teams could not make 3rd downs and it was defense all the way. Second half we took over and won. We are now in first place in our division. good luck

Posted on: 10/22 13:08:48

LSF Member
From St. Paul, MN
As much of a Vikings hater that I am, I have to give credit to Thielen. The guy catches anything thrown his way.

Posted on: 10/22 18:12:18

LSF Member
From andover
I feel the same way about the Packers but to me Rodgers is the best QB playing today. Thielen, barring injury, is on pace to break the total yards in one season made by Calvin Hill, 1800 yards I believe. good luck.

Posted on: 10/23 9:03:34

LSF Member
Calvin Johnson has the record with 1,964 yards. Thielen is currently on pace to come up about 100 yards shy of that if he continues on this pace.

I can't imagine how he can keep this up for an entire season. It's been remarkable to see considering he's doing this without having elite speed or size. He's obviously got good measurables but what he seems to excel in is execution meaning his routes are prefect and he's making every catch he should and most of the ones he wouldn't be expected to. To think an undrafted player who had to fight and claw his way to just make the team and then had to fight his way up the depth chart is now considered the top WR in the entire league and in discussions with breaking the single season receiving records, its crazy. I think most of the league is rooting for this guy.

Posted on: 10/23 9:49:47

« 1 ... 6 7 8 (9) 10 11 12 ... 15 »

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page