Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

« 1 ... 10 11 12 (13) 14 15 »

Re: Vikings 2018 Season News
LSF Member
From andover
Brady had a problem with his knee and had the flu in his last game but he is dangerous even then. On the other hand he is getting older and the more pounding he takes along with the past games the healing will need more time. I don't think the Vikings are looking past the Patriots. Every game will be tough for both teams and neither one can look past any team. We will see how bad the Vikings will want to get to the playoffs. They play like last week they will have a good shot at it. good luck.

Posted on: 11/28 11:17:38

Die young as old as possible.
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

LSF Member
From St. Paul, MN
Quote:

Reinhard wrote:
Brady had a problem with his knee and had the flu in his last game but he is dangerous even then. On the other hand he is getting older and the more pounding he takes along with the past games the healing will need more time. I don't think the Vikings are looking past the Patriots. Every game will be tough for both teams and neither one can look past any team. We will see how bad the Vikings will want to get to the playoffs. They play like last week they will have a good shot at it. good luck.

Correct on all and I give the Vikings a better than 50% chance of beating the Patriots if they bring their A game which means Cousins can't cough it up and the D has to get to Brady. Turnovers by the Vikings and time for Brady will spell disaster. You still missed my point or rather maybe your error in your post Sunday when you said it was now onto the Seahawks. I was only trying to point out that their next game is against the Patriots and not the Seahawks.

Posted on: 11/28 18:20:44

LSF Member
From andover
Ya another senior moment on my part. For some reason I thought the Seahawks were next. good luck.

Posted on: 11/29 9:20:50

LSF Member
From St. Paul, MN
Well they couldn't get to Brady and Cousin's coughed it up twice and they lost the game.
I really think Zimmer needs to be fired or step down because he either isn't in control of his assistants or really has no clue how to be a head coach. This team has all the weapons but no one seems to know how to use them correctly.

Posted on: 12/4 18:27:22

LSF Member
From mora mn
There just happens to be a new head coach looking for a job not far away....

Posted on: 12/4 20:55:10

LSF Member
From andover
I want to see how the season ends. It may end quickly who knows. Seems to me Zimmer and the offensive coach are not on the same page. You have Cook in the backfield and only use him 5 or 6 plays? Yes and Cousins seems to panic and get's picked or throws it away. he needs to get the ball off faster. One play he had Diggs and Thielen wide open and threw the ball on the grass which could of also been picked off. Coaching changes? I think our offensive coordinator will leave the team at the end of the season and become a head coach somewhere else. I think that's a good thing myself. Everyone has to be on the same page. good luck.

Posted on: 12/5 10:38:55

Staff Team
From Annandale
I'm still trying to wrap my head around the intrigue of DeFilipo as a HC. What has the Vikings offense done to this point of the season to warrant him being an in demand HC candidate? I think McCarthy has too much pride to not be a HC at this point in his career but I don't doubt for a second that Rick and Zimm will try to put the OC job here in MN on his radar if DeFilip is gone. McCarthy was an absolute pro who never spoke negatively about his players in the public light and will be welcomed wherever he ends up. The GB situation is very similar to the Philly situation when Reid was let go. Sometimes the same voice falls flat.

Posted on: 12/5 13:57:47

LSF Member
From Minnesota
Vince Lombardi himself would walk through that door in Eagan before McCarthy would.

Posted on: 12/5 16:58:58

LSF Member
From andover
Ya there are going to be a few HC's replaced after the season. So McCarthy won't have a problem getting a good check from one of those teams. good luck.

Posted on: 12/5 17:56:40

LSF Member
From andover
Last night I watched the whole game. Should have watched cartoons instead. What a joke the play calling was. Even Thielen was ranting about it during the game. He was open many times when Cousins was scanning the field. The attitude by Zimmer after the game along with Cousings was pathetic. The tired "We have to get better" may be always true but it's a tired line from Zimmer.

Cousins with his "It wasn't just one thing or one play" excuse is enough to make me throw up. He is given BS plays and hasn't the mental capacity to do a audible to correct the stupidity. But rather to notice single covered recievers Cousings doubles down on panic like throws. The defense must of been tired as hell out there. They say we are still in the hunt. Sure but with this type of play calling and effort by the offense the hunting season may well be over. Hopefully our present OC get's the Green Bay job or get's fired after this season. He must of been a lucky man with the Eagles because he is way over his head at that position here in Minnesota. good luck.

Posted on: Yesterday 10:29:08

« 1 ... 10 11 12 (13) 14 15 »

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page