Products & Services
Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

Lake Superior may/june
LSF Member
From Maple grove
So I was notified of a deployment coming up this fall for me so my wife wanted to be pretty awesome and gave me a present of going out in a boat in May or June. With that said, What charter group should I try to lock in? Should I do the full day trip or 5 hour trip (extra hours are in afternoon) and which month is generally better?

Thanks guys.

Posted on: 2018/2/14 19:56
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Lake Superior may/june
LSF Member
From Cloquet, MN
Team Crush Outdoors does a great job!

Posted on: 2018/2/15 13:07

Staff Team
From Annandale
Lorin from fish of the gitch chartering service has been a member of ours for many years. I have not personally fished with him but would recommend checking out his operation. Here is a link to his website.

http://www.fishofthegitch.com/

Posted on: 2018/2/15 14:13

Staff Team
Another vote for our LSF long time friend and Staffer Loren. His boat is amazing and I know you will have a great time with him and his crew. Hope you have a great time...............Kirk

http://www.fishofthegitch.com/

Posted on: 2018/2/16 18:33

Pro Staff- The Dangler

KING OF THE CATS CHAMPION 2011

LSF Member
From Gilbert
Cant go wrong with Lorin or Cameron mentioned above. They are both very good Captains and friends of mine.

If they do not have the date you are looking for check us out at Duluthsportfishing.com.
We fish a tournament rigged 38' Ocean Super Sport. The end of May is the best time of the year to fish for coho and lakers.

Lots of pictures on our face book page.

Posted on: 2018/2/19 10:40

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page