Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

(1) 2 3 »

Tungsten Jig Sale
LSF Member
From Hudson WI
In appreciation to all the friends we have met over the years on LSF, we are presenting a special additional 10% off all year end saving prices on www.Energizedoutdoors.com using promo code LSF. These we promise are the best priced, highest quality Tungsen Jigs and accessories around. You can also shop and use the code on Facebook.

We just need to get another LSF get together again!

Posted on: 2/15 18:20:07
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Tungsten Jig Sale
LSF Member
From Hudson WI
We will run this promotion through the weekend. Thank you everyone for your orders and enjoy the new Kits!

Posted on: 2/16 4:36:00

LSF Member
From Hudson WI
All orders before 2pm will also ship today for delivery tomorrow in MN Market. Thank you again!

Posted on: 2/16 7:52:12

LSF Member
From Hudson WI
Anyone care to share their favorite colors for jigs? I am getting ready to plan my 2018/19 lineup.

Also, what would you think of 7-10mm Tungsten jigs for fishing open water? I have quite a few ready for testing this spring in strong current. I like the idea of having a heavier jig in current and not having to upsize to keep good control.

Posted on: 2/16 21:35:27

LSF Member
From Manitowoc county
I would buy more jigs from you if you made some in the 6-7mm size for walleyes, they are go to for.me

Posted on: 2/17 15:03:22

Staff Team
Glow pink, glow chartruse, glow blue, glow red would be awesome in the 7-10 mm especially for spring walleye. Just my opinion but would buy them...........Kirk

Posted on: 2/17 15:18:58

Pro Staff- The Dangler

KING OF THE CATS CHAMPION 2011

LSF Member
From Hudson WI
I could easily do these. Let me hit the lab today and see what I can come up with. 😀

Posted on: 2/18 7:15:31

LSF Member
From Hudson WI
I made a few jigs and going to do some testing this week. Hopefully I get some good color combos and have something available before opener in spring.

Sale for everyone will go through 2/22. Then I am out to get whitefish, perch, and anything else that is hungry on the Bay of Green Bay. Hopefully some video to follow. Keep the rod bent LSf!

Posted on: 2/19 21:33:43

Field Staff
From Hubbard County,MN
My go to color is the clown pattern. (orange/char green)
I am looking forward to putting a few jigs together when my order arrives.

Posted on: 2/20 10:51:52

To belittle is to be little

Staff Team
Great suggestion Bob, Clown color has worked very well for me on Upper Red Lake and in Winnipeg so some jigs in that color would work awesome also............Kirk

Posted on: 2/20 14:19:59

Pro Staff- The Dangler

KING OF THE CATS CHAMPION 2011

(1) 2 3 »

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page