Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

« 1 (2) 3 »

Re: Tungsten Jig Sale
LSF Member
From Hudson WI
Love the clowns. Should post pictures on how they turn out. I take you are airbushing these? If ever powdercoating email me on the website and I can give pointers before learning the hard way.

Posted on: 2/21 21:38:42
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

LSF Member
From Hudson WI
Glow colors added to website in 6.8mm. 8mm and 9mm. Still offering 10% discount with promo code LSF. New colors also added to other jigs. May your rods stay bent!

Posted on: 2/26 22:20:12

LSF Member
From Manitowoc county
Quote:

mattymn80 wrote:
Glow colors added to website in 6.8mm. 8mm and 9mm. Still offering 10% discount with promo code LSF. New colors also added to other jigs. May your rods stay bent!

What are the weights and approximate hook sizes on the new jigs?

****edit*** its on the website

Posted on: 2/27 7:02:03

LSF Member
From Mille Lacs/Landfall
Do you have pics of the jigs for size comparison. I want to order some but i'm not familiar with what size I use. i don't want to buy too big or too small. What is the most common size?

Posted on: 2/27 12:43:09

LSF Member
From Hudson WI
Here are the sizes. Sorry for the late response. Still have big sale and 10% off with code LSF. Trying to blowout the remaining ice inventory so I can focus on my summer collection and ad new items. Thanks again!

Attach file:

jpg  IMG_4829.JPG (582.61 KB)
9975_5a99fed6d84a6.jpg 4355X3163 px

Posted on: 3/2 20:48:06

Field Staff
From Hubbard County,MN
Quote:

mattymn80 wrote:

I put a few of my go to patterns together today.
Powdered paint with saddle hackle stem fluff tails, 5 mm heads.
Patterns top clockwise; Clown, Perch,Green Sunfish, Green bug, and Brown Bug.

Attach file:

jpg  IMG_3340.JPG (40.13 KB)
3699_5a9dbdd5a98db.jpg 640X480 px

Posted on: 3/5 17:03:28

To belittle is to be little

LSF Member
From Mille Lacs/Landfall
Quote:

mattymn80 wrote:
Here are the sizes. Sorry for the late response. Still have big sale and 10% off with code LSF. Trying to blowout the remaining ice inventory so I can focus on my summer collection and ad new items. Thanks again!

Thanks! I will order tonight. What sizes are the sets?

Posted on: 3/6 12:01:34

LSF Member
From Hudson WI
My 2018 collection will have a few different clown assortments. I am running a 99 cent sale on all in stock 3-5mm painted jigs on the site now so I can focus on larger tungsten jigs for summer months and planning for the 2018-2019 ice lineup. Thanks again Bob for the orders! Post some pictures with the finished products.

Posted on: 3/8 7:33:02

LSF Member
Quote:

mattymn80 wrote:
In appreciation to all the friends we have met over the years on LSF, we are presenting a special additional 10% off all year end saving prices on www.Energizedoutdoors.com using promo code LSF. These we promise are the best priced, highest quality Tungsen Jigs and accessories around. You can also shop and use the code on Facebook.

We just need to get another LSF get together again!

I usually know how the promo codes work, but on this website you can not use a promo code, there is simply no window where you can put a promo code in.

Posted on: 3/8 18:31:37

LSF Member
From Manitowoc county
Quote:

Stoplis wrote:
Quote:

mattymn80 wrote:
In appreciation to all the friends we have met over the years on LSF, we are presenting a special additional 10% off all year end saving prices on www.Energizedoutdoors.com using promo code LSF. These we promise are the best priced, highest quality Tungsen Jigs and accessories around. You can also shop and use the code on Facebook.

We just need to get another LSF get together again!

I usually know how the promo codes work, but on this website you can not use a promo code, there is simply no window where you can put a promo code i9n.

I have made 2 orders and it worked.for.me

Posted on: 3/8 20:33:38

« 1 (2) 3 »

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page