Bait & Tackle Shops
Products & Services
Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

Shiners/Suckers
LSF Member
Is everybody else finding it impossible to find Shiners or Suckers at the moment?

Posted on: 2/16 14:47:19
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Shiners/Suckers
LSF Member
From Maple Grove
Was at Koch's this morning getting bait, I got fatheads but they had shiners and suckers too.

Posted on: 2/16 14:56:23

Staff Team
From Annandale
The boys at little jims in Annandale said suckers have been very difficult to come by lately. I can't imagine the crowds that have been on Pelican have helped the issue out here locally when they're buying 2 dozen at a crack. Time to start using hot dogs.

Posted on: 2/16 15:13:20

LSF Member
Have skid house on Mille Lacs, not sure the hot dogs will work for walleyes. Shiners have been hard to find up there for weeks now but could always find them around home (east bethel). Now cant find
either

Posted on: 2/16 15:31:57

LSF Member
From Elk River / Garrison
Anyone know of any shops with shiners or suckers in the last few days...

Posted on: 2/20 3:17:00

LSF Member
From Monticello
Running had a full tank of Suckers over the weekend. Not sure about shiners though.

Posted on: 2/20 8:14:26

LSF Member
From Savage, MN
My buddy and I stopped at four different bait shops in the south metro on Sat. Everyone was out of shiners, med. suckers and large suckers. Had to settle for fatheads. Still got one week to go to catch game fish and no bait. I would agree with the hot dogs comment. Good luck to everyone.

Posted on: 2/20 9:09:13

LSF Member
From Plato, MN
Tried to find suckers yesterday afternoon in the west metro and was told by multiple places they were all out and didn't expect to get any more in this season...

Posted on: 2/20 13:17:40

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page