Products & Services
Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

Truck Travel
LSF Member
From West Fargo, ND
Truck travel possible on any of the lakes that don't have plowed roads or paths driven on them to community spots? I'd like to get out, but I feel like the new snow might make it tough!

Posted on: 2/23 17:46:49
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Truck Travel
LSF Member
Most of the old snow is hard now. But we had 10 inches in the last two days NW of Otter tail lake. I did see a two wheel drive car on Otter tail this morning about a mile from shore though.

Thor

Posted on: 2/23 17:50:37

LSF Member
From West Fargo, ND
Yeah, even last weekend we were breaking through the hard packed snow with the truck but it wasn't deep enough to get stuck. Probably just going to have to walk out unfortunately with the new snow. Thanks Thor!

Posted on: 2/23 19:48:18

LSF Member
From Fargo, ND
Was out today and it was really tough travel off the plowed trail. I don't have chains, so I just went far enough to get off the trail, but I still got stuck for a little bit turning around. The extra snow tonight is only going to make it worse.

-MS

Posted on: 2/24 23:07:03

LSF Member
From Fargo
I was on Lida Sat/Sun...travel off trail is now terrible. Most trucks were getting stuck

Posted on: 2/26 11:24:11

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page