Products & Services
Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

My 2 cents on cameras after three weeks of use
LSF Member
From Princeton
This will have more to do with wheel house users. By the cheapest camera you can and then go buy the cheapest 24 to 32 inch TV screen.
I originally had bought the Markham VS 825. I quickly found out that you could not view the camera from the side because the view was distorted. When I hooked into my TV it looked great.

I returned it and bought the Markham recon less than half the price. And went to Walmart and bought a cheap element TV. Picture is great.

The biggest thing you notice is the movement of the Lures also. Iím wondering if some Lure makers actually look at how they Lures react in the water versus looking at the design of them.

On the Clearlake like Mille lacs it is definitely a difference maker.

Iím thinking of seeing if I can return Marcum recon and get the pan cam and so I can Set it outside my Fishhouse and not waste a hole with the camera then have a Wi-Fi to the TV

This obviously wouldnít work for those who are moving portable and want a camera. I should also note the recon does give a pretty good picture, and Iím debating if I should keep it for summer fishing due to its portability

Posted on: 2/24 13:10:17
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: My 2 cents on cameras after three weeks of use
LSF Member
From glencoe
I Use the vexilar fish phone and the wifi is great. Battery life is outstanding.

Posted on: 2/24 14:46:36

LSF Member
From Princeton
Quote:

sunniewally wrote:
I Use the vexilar fish phone and the wifi is great. Battery life is outstanding.
are you able to hook your phone up to TV monitor?

Posted on: 2/24 16:08:17

LSF Member
From Park Rapids
If you have a smart tv that can pull a wifi signal you should be able to.

i have wondered the same thing about not taking up a hole just for a camera.

Posted on: 2/24 18:59:54

LSF Member
Just use the yellow rca plug on the component section on your tv, FishPhone has an out.

Posted on: 2/24 19:06:00

[Advanced Search]

Copyright © 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page