Resorts & Lodging
Fishing Guides
Bait & Tackle Shops
Products & Services
Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

What's the best all temperature ice suit to buy???
LSF Member
From Plymouth MN.
Looking to buy a new ice fishing suit Clam, Ice Armor, Strike Master, Frabill ???

Posted on: 3/4 10:53:11
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: What's the best all temperature ice suit to buy???
Staff Team
Your going to get 100 different answers on this but I myself waited for someone to sell a nice suit and I bought a Strikemaster bibs and top for 100.00 and they are the best winter suit I have ever owned............Kirk

Posted on: 3/4 11:19:24

Pro Staff- The Dangler

KING OF THE CATS CHAMPION 2011

LSF Member
I've found the Striker Ice Predator to be a great all around suit. They also float which is a bonus.

Posted on: 3/4 18:59:18

LSF Member
Do the Striker floating suits qualify for USCG floatation?

Posted on: 9/24 4:11:42

LSF Member
From North Metro
I am almost positive Striker suits do not qualify for USCG flotation. I believe the only suit that I have heard of that is USCG cert. is the Frabill i-float suit.

Posted on: 9/24 7:36:46

LSF Member
Here is some additional info: Striker floating suit NOT USCG appoved. Some that are include Stearns1590,Frabill I Float,Firstwatch,and last but not least Mustang makes several models approved for flotation USCG.

Posted on: 9/24 11:12:04

LSF Member
From Saint Paul
I have has a couple Clam suits over the years and enjoy them. I currently have both the blue, and the warmer gray suit. The warmer suit is too warm if you move around alot, but works great for when your sitting out on the ice, or hopping around on the ATV. Ill wear the blue suit hole hopping or when I have the shack. With the ability to wear layers underneath I think the lighter suit works better for all around use. I have had the best luck on price at the ice fishing show, as well from Glenn's Army online

Posted on: 9/25 11:02:21

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page