Products & Services
Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

Masterbuilt 30" bluetooth smoker at Walmart (Coon Rapids) Closeout
LSF Member
From Blaine and Otter Tail County
Great price on 30" Masterbuilt smokers at Walmart....$274 regular price, but on closeout in limited locations for $69. This is very limited - I see a couple in Devils Lake, a couple in Oak Park Heights and 4 or so at Coon Rapids.
Use this app to lookup locations and good luck! This app is pretty accurate, but don't drive 50 miles based on this....
https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker?sku=46696096

Posted on: 3/22 10:30:27
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Masterbuilt 30" bluetooth smoker at Walmart (Coon Rapids) Closeout
LSF Member
Closeout is specific to the 30" bluetooth model (clear door): sku 46696096. If your walmart shows the price still at $169 on the app shown in my original post....keep checking as the price will be going to $69 within days. The price at the store is usually not marked, so have someone price check it to assure that its marked down and you have the right model.

Posted on: 3/22 10:58:36

LSF Member
From Ham Lake
I just bought the last one at Riverdale. Thanks for the info!!!

Posted on: 3/22 14:48:49

LSF Member
Nice!

Posted on: 3/22 15:14:20

LSF Member
it says there are 4 in red wing. Im thinking I will call before driving but this is an awesome deal if true?

Posted on: 3/23 22:27:33

LSF Member
From Albany, MN
This is true. Just got back from Alexandria, the tag said $139.00, I had them run the sku, came up to $69.00. Grabbed the last two for my buddy and I.

Posted on: 3/24 7:20:45

LSF Member
From WBL
This morning I thought I'd go to a local Walmart to check it out because the app said they had 2 in stock. Well I went to the outdoor living dept. - there was a customer in there talking to sales associate and trying locate them. The person said he planned on buying both of them so I left. On my way out he door I saw the clearance area and they were. So check the clearance isle in you local store, they told me inventory gets moved there and falls off the radar. Thanks, looking forward to trying it out.
thanks Fishlips!

Posted on: 3/25 14:32:30

LSF Member
Its great that you could take advantage of it! keep an eye on those stores where they are still full price or at a reduced price ($169)....they should drop to $69 within days. Very limited opportunity for sure. Now, join the facebook group "my masterbuilt electric smoker" and you'll get some great advice on smoking tips and tricks (in addition to what Reinhard and others share of course!).

Posted on: 3/25 14:42:29

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page