Products & Services
Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

Northwest Show
LSF Member
From Mtka, Winnie
Does anyone know if there are any show discounts on Lowrance Elite TI models? I think there is a factory rebate for a month or so.

Posted on: 3/25 11:50:34
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Northwest Show
Staff Team
I didn't see any but I thought the show was great again this year and I like having a Beer and walking around talking and meeting new people that love the sport of fishing. I could not believe the amount of Resorts from Lake Vermilion, must have been at least six different resorts from that one lake. Great to see a few old buddies up there and look at the new boats. I went up Thursday and it was a great crowd. Did not spend much at all this year but maybe next year a NEW BOAT, we will see...........Kirk

Posted on: 3/25 13:23:38

Pro Staff- The Dangler

KING OF THE CATS CHAMPION 2011

Re: Northwest Show
LSF Member
From Mtka, Winnie
Thanks for checking, Kirk! Getting a new rig from R&R and need to upgrade a few things...

Posted on: 3/25 13:30:23

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page