Bait & Tackle Shops
Products & Services
Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

Helix Side Imaging Not Working
LSF Member
I bought a Helix Gen 1 last fall and the SI was working fine. I took it off the boat for the winter and used the head unit for ice fishing this winter, but now when I put it back on the boat the SI isn't working, it's just a black screen. I don't think the angle of my ducer changed any. Looking for any help or if anybody else has had this problem.

Thanks!

Posted on: 5/14 13:46:26
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Helix Side Imaging Not Working
LSF Member
From Baxter, MN
both sides not working? down imaging working at all?

make sure under the sonar tab the "connected transducer" is your side imaging one, either HD side imaging or compact side imaging-this depends on your unit, i beleive the helix 9 10, 12's come with the HD transducer, the 7 and 5's come with the compact one

last resort, make sure you have the most current up to date software

Posted on: 5/14 13:51:40

LSF Member
From East Bethel
Try resetting to factory settings.

Posted on: 5/14 14:14:19

LSF Member
Both sides aren't working, but DI is working. I'll try the factory reset. If that doesn't work I'll try the software.

Thanks!

Posted on: 5/14 15:16:21

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page