Bait & Tackle Shops
Products & Services
Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

SW MN Fishing Reports
LSF Member
Any reports from Southwestern Minnesota?

Posted on: 2018/5/17 11:41
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: SW MN Fishing Reports
LSF Member
Sorry, but if you live in Southwest Minnesota, then you already know if anything were to be posted, the lake would be overrun with boats in a second. I would love to be able to say where and how I've been fishing but it would just ruin the little we have left.

Posted on: 2018/5/17 18:52

LSF Member
I am from Southwest Minnesota. I'm not looking for any specific lakes, just more wondering if people are catching things. I only fish off shore (until I get the kayaks out) and my son is wanting to go so just wanted a general report.

Posted on: 2018/5/17 19:58

LSF Member
From Granite Falls/Breckenridge
I am sorta new to the sw mn area, have really struggled to find fish this spring, seen thousands of carp and only caught 2 small northrens so far. tried pulling plugs, casting plastics pulling spinners. not used to theses 5-8 foot deep lakes with no structure.

Posted on: 2018/5/31 13:46

LSF Member
From Fairmont, MN
The best way to fish the lakes that are under 8 ft max depth is to pull shad raps behind planer boards. If your not familiar with using then you can look it up on you tube. Another effective method can be jig heads with mr. Twisters anywhere there is current ( inlets, field tiles that are flowing ect.) Around sunset Mr. Twisters or mimic minnows can work well all around the shore line.

Posted on: 2018/6/3 11:51

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page