Fishing Guides
Bait & Tackle Shops
Products & Services
Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

« 1 2 3 (4) 5 »

Re: Minnesota Lifetime License Discrimination?
Field Staff
From South Minneapolis
Blue did they lock you up?

Posted on: 6/8 10:42:48
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

LSF Member
From Farmington MN
Blue22 you generated a lot of interest in your cause, could you give us an update?

Posted on: 6/12 20:09:31

LSF Member
From St. Joseph, Mo.
It seems to be over a week since his last (log in) so must not be overly concerned.

Posted on: 6/12 22:04:55

LSF Member
I assume his plan went hay wire and he got himself thrown in the clink. I suppose we should all start chipping in some for his bail money.

Posted on: 6/13 9:38:09

Field Staff
From South Minneapolis
Quote:

Finns wrote:
It seems to be over a week since his last (log in) so must not be overly concerned.

Maybe he started talking to lawyers and realized the resident lawyers here were correct...

Posted on: 6/13 10:57:24

LSF Member
From St. Joseph, Mo.

Posted on: 6/13 20:53:05

LSF Member
From Fountain City, Wisconsin
You guys are all awesome! I'm laughing my fanny off! I'm not in jail and I'm finally reading these posts. I've been rebuilding my "Excalibur Motorcycle trailer" and have been super busy. OK, there are a few guys that read the initial post and yes, the CO gave me a verbal warning after checking my MN lifetime license the summer of 2017. My boat has WI license numbers on the side and that's how he noticed that I'm out of state. He was super nice about it. The CO stated that if he checked me again with the same results, he would have to contact the Wis. CO and report me for a ticket. And that is the entire story with nothing left out.

I'm ticked that the other guy with a MN lifetime license who is now from any other state can fish the Mississippi with his MN lifetime license and I can't simply because I'm now in Wisconsin. And no, I don't fish any Wis lakes so that's why I don't buy a Wis license; otherwise it would be smarter and more simple. I'm working with the state Senator and Representative. Slow! I'll check back more often.....sorry.

Posted on: 6/20 21:17:22

Staff Team
From Bloomington
Glad you are not in jail.

It would be cool if you got the law changed. Change has to start somewhere.

Posted on: 6/21 8:40:45

LSF Member
Working through your representatives is going to be a slow process but its the right way to do it. Good luck and I hope to hear you were successful.

Posted on: 6/21 8:44:22

Field Staff
From South Minneapolis
So glad you didn't get locked up. As nofisherman said, good luck! Sounds like you are on the right track. I agree it's a stupid law, but what would politicians do if they weren't creating stupid laws... ?

Definitely keep us updated.

Posted on: 6/21 15:40:58

« 1 2 3 (4) 5 »

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page