Fishing Guides
Bait & Tackle Shops
Products & Services
Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

« 1 ... 3 4 5 (6)

Re: Minnesota Lifetime License Discrimination?
LSF Member
Quote:

Blue22 wrote:
I only wish I was as smart as you Doberfisherman. Never get into a pissing contest with a skunk. if you re-read my previous post, you will see that I "Understand the law just fine". I don't have to agree with it. Check your typing while your at it

*you're

Posted on: 10/7 18:37:08
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Field Staff
From South Minneapolis
Quote:

MasterGopherHunter wrote:
Quote:

Blue22 wrote:
I only wish I was as smart as you Doberfisherman. Never get into a pissing contest with a skunk. if you re-read my previous post, you will see that I "Understand the law just fine". I don't have to agree with it. Check your typing while your at it

*you're

Posted on: 10/9 15:26:06
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

LSF Member
From St. Paul, MN
Quote:

Blue22 wrote:
I only wish I was as smart as you Doberfisherman. Never get into a pissing contest with a skunk. if you re-read my previous post, you will see that I "Understand the law just fine". I don't have to agree with it. Check your typing while your at it.

I doesn't take a smart person to understand the law, just good reading comprehension skills and common sense. You obviously (see, I fixed it) didn't understand (comprehend) the law when the CO warned you about it and you are so stubborn now that you think you are above the law and that when caught again, a lawyer will help you out of your self made situation. And again, you're right you don't have to agree with the law, you only have to pay the fine or do the time for breaking it. Probably going to be more than the $20 resident license that would solve your problem. Keep us updated.

Posted on: 10/9 17:31:20

« 1 ... 3 4 5 (6)

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page