Products & Services
Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

(1) 2 »

White Bear Lake
LSF Member
Seeing lots of posts about non fishing report topics so I figured Iíd offer one up myself. Fished said lake above the last few nights and have caught several bass and northern tossing baits in the shallow weeds. Most fish Iíve got are in less than 10 fow. Weeds are way down with the long ice and increase lake level so it takes some adjusting. Lots of boats out so Iím sure others have reports to share. No luck with any walleyes but I passed a few spots with several hooks on the bottom so Iíll have to come back another time and see if theyíll take a slower presentation.

Posted on: 2018/6/5 23:57
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: White Bear Lake
LSF Member
From central mn
Last weekend I found gills sitting on beds already on the bear,kinda early,even seen bass (males) sitting on beds along the shoreline of school section.

Posted on: 2018/6/6 10:50

LSF Member
I went out lastnight again to fish Musky only and didn't see a fish all evening. Tossed chartreuse bucktail and perch colored crank but nobody was interested. Tough to figure out the lake with the weeds as they are and the water temps in the low 70's already. They're out there, just godda find em.

Posted on: 2018/6/7 8:01

LSF Member
Fished the bear lastnight with jigs and minnows and got completely blanked. Fished deep and along weed edges and still not a bite. Surface temp was about 65 on the main lake so still pretty warm yet. Should be dropping quickly with the cooler weather we've been having lately.

Gonna have to try other lakes for a bit as they may be cooler and actually have a bite to chase.

Posted on: 2018/9/27 8:01

LSF Member
Fished WB lastnight for muskies. Looked to be a perfect night weather wise with the overcast skies and slight drizzle from time to time. Kept almost all the recreational traffic off which was nice. Did have one fish follow in lazy behind a small bucktail over a deep weed edge on an underwater point but that was it. Saw that fish porpoise earlier in the evening so I knew it was there but that was it.

Been a real struggle for me finding muskies on WB this year. Can't seem to figure out what the fish are doing. hard to know when you don't see much activity.

Posted on: 6/28 12:55:11

LSF Member
From White Bear Lake
I agree WBL has been a tough cookie to crack this season.

Posted on: 6/29 3:00:18

LSF Member
I'm honestly thinking about just trolling. Trick is this lake gets so busy during the week that you almost need to wait for crappy weather or evenings. Might just have to do that.

Posted on: 7/12 13:32:21

LSF Member
Glad to hear I'm not the only one. I haven't made it to E metro but west metro, eagle lake in particular, is the same. No action and pleasure crafts all about. Talk at the landing is the same.

Posted on: 7/14 7:54:38

LSF Member
From central mn
mark your follows,then get out after dark when the lake settles down,hit your
waypoints with noisey surface lures,lots of fun n action.

Posted on: 7/17 11:33:55

LSF Member
Fished the bear tonight for walleyes.....no dice. Talked to a few muskie guys coming in and they had similar results. Water temp was 61-60 so no turnover yet. Not sure what it will take but hoping for a pick me up here shortly.

Posted on: 10/4 21:54:36

(1) 2 »

[Advanced Search]

Copyright © 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page