Bait & Tackle Shops
Products & Services
Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

Walleyes on the sand
LSF Member
Might be heading up to the lake this weekend. Will be fishing with the old man, the kids, and my fiancé. Anyone had any success on the sand on the north end? Might be fishing some shiners or leeches on long line lindys, maybe troll a bit. What’s the water temp?

Depending on weather might also try slips off of big point or rock break lines south of liberty.

Any reports would be appreciated.

Posted on: 6/7 11:34:24
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Walleyes on the sand
LSF Member
First or second break early late in the day(7to22)....as of this week the water temp is a little warmer fish are showing up on top of flats early and late in the day.The edges (deep side)26to36 fow are starting to pick up too.The Big girls are recouping from the spawn and hitching their feed bags on! Have fun don't fall in!c63

Posted on: 6/8 16:13:17

LSF Member
First or second break early late in the day(7to22)....as of this week the water temp is a little warmer fish are showing up on top of flats early and late in the day.The edges (deep side)26to36 fow are starting to pick up too.The Big girls are recouping from the spawn and hitching their feed bags on! Have fun don't fall in!c63

Posted on: 6/8 16:14:04

LSF Member
From North shore of Mille Lacs
Surface temp last night was 61 for our water temp. Picked off 25 walleyes, with the big fish being 27 1/2 beast that was caught at 9:45 to win a $400.00 pot. We were bobbrheading at 28 ft w/ leeches. Also got 6 jumbo perch, which we CAN take home, by the way that were all right around 13 inches.
They are starting to hit the rocks toward sunset.
They're definitely biting, often, but not very hard. This year's walleyes are all going to take some finesse, but there are MONSTERS to be gotten..

I KNOW.

I've had to throw them back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_Qnt4iCCoo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWYb_rdlVGs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YROfHaDPJJI

Posted on: 6/10 22:33:03

LSF Member
Good to hear about the perch.Same as winter catch for us seems like all btween 11to13.Good year for perch hatch.

Posted on: 6/10 22:44:31

[Advanced Search]

Copyright © 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page