Products & Services
Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

Agency Bay Lodge?
LSF Member
From outta here
Anybody here have any experience with Agency Bay Lodge? Wifey wants to take me there as a birthday gift! 3rd week in August...

Any thoughts, opinions or advice?

Thanks...

Posted on: 6/9 18:33:31
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Agency Bay Lodge?
LSF Member
From Minneapolis/Walker
Nice location. Classic feel and look. Nice people who run it. They maintain it really well. Close to the road, so you don't feel like you are "in the woods", which some people may not want? Brindleys is another one to look at in the same category (classic, well maintained, nice people, good location).

Posted on: 6/15 13:49:42

LSF Member
Good info by AJ1. Never stayed there, drove past many times. Too close to the road for me.

Posted on: 6/19 13:48:38

LSF Member
From outta here
The nice thing about Agency Bay is that they are pet friendly and we need to bring the dog with. But... after looking on Google... That IS really close to the road.

Anyone know of a moderately priced pet friend resort (on Leech of course) WITHOUT a road that close?

Posted on: 6/19 17:01:41

LSF Member
Grand Vu Lodge out on Pine Point. I have been staying there in the Spring for 6-7 years.

Posted on: 6/20 8:29:58

LSF Member
From outta here
Quote:

Livewell wrote:
Grand Vu Lodge out on Pine Point. I have been staying there in the Spring for 6-7 years.

Is Grand View "pet friendly"? Looking for next year... I've got to take my fishin' buddy along.

Posted on: 8/26 20:01:25

LSF Member
I am pretty sure it is pet friendly but there may be a charge. We do not have pets with us when we go.

Posted on: 8/27 7:58:31

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page