Products & Services
Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

Stolen Terrova in Coon Rapids
LSF Member
From Fridley
Yesterday I had my Terrova stolen off the bow of my boat while it was in my driveway. Not sure if it happened at night or during the day, but when I got home from work it was gone. Had it padlocked to my bow but probably should have known better and kept it in the garage. They went through the boat as well but my graphs were in the house along with the remote for the trolling motor. They didnít take anything else. Not holding out much hope that Iíll ever see it again, but if you come across someone selling a new model Terrova 80 iPilot w/Link without a remote or foot pedal, let me know!

FYI, this was on the North end of Coon Rapids about a half-mile from Crooked lake.

Also, if anyone knows of websites where fishing/hunting items are sold outside of craigslist please share so I can keep an eye out.

Posted on: 2018/7/24 11:42
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Stolen Terrova in Coon Rapids
LSF Member
Yes this is a terrible thing to have happen to you . I hope all will have there eye out for you . Get the word out to as many as you can , and any way you can , which I am sure you are doing . Homeowners ins. ??

Posted on: 2018/7/26 6:55

Field Staff
From South Minneapolis
I hate people who steal stuff from people who worked hard to buy it.

Hope you find it somehow and the person gets what they deserve.

Posted on: 2018/7/26 11:50

LSF Member
Be sure to keep an eye on the facebook marketplace as well as craigslist and ebay. Maybe setup a meet and greet to check serial numbers and if they match leave and than call the police. I'd go ballistic if the same happened to me.

Posted on: 2018/7/26 12:29

LSF Member
From White Bear Lake
there is a classified app called Let Go. I would check there.

Posted on: 2018/7/27 5:43

LSF Member
From Fridley
Thanks guys. Have been keeping an eye on all the classified sites, nothing yet. Talking to the officer working my case apparently there were a number of boat thefts in the area that night, including one other person I know of a few miles away who had their terrova yanked as well. Looks like boat insurance will cover, less 500 deductible, so that eases the pain a bit.

Contemplating an Ulterra since I'm in the market anyway...

Posted on: 2018/7/27 10:07

[Advanced Search]

Copyright © 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page