Products & Services
Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

(1) 2 »

Leech lake 8/6
LSF Member
Past few nites have been good. Pulling shad rap ssr’s in 8-10 feet at late eve into night time. Keepers 16-19.5. A fair number of slot fish.

Posted on: 8/6 23:35:20
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Leech lake 8/6
Had good success at early eveing time also, using a silver spinner/crawler combo. 8-10 feet of water and next to weeds was the best.

Posted on: 8/7 19:07:00

LSF Member
From outta here
I'll be at Agency Bay in a couple weeks. And good cover to look at close by?

Posted on: 8/7 22:09:14

LSF Member
From SE Metro
Thanks for the reports guys. Moose-hunter we will be at Oak Point Resort out of steamboat bay not too far from you in about a week. I haven't been to Leech in 7 years looking forward to the trip. If anybody has any other tips they are gladly appreciated. Last time I was there trolling shad raps was our best producer for walleyes but we were there in late September. SR 5's silver fluorescent chartreuse and perch 7-12fow. I will be sure to report what I find when we get back. Thanks again!

Posted on: 8/16 7:04:14

LSF Member
From outta here
Quote:

Jordan wrote:
Thanks for the reports guys. Moose-hunter we will be at Oak Point Resort out of steamboat bay not too far from you in about a week. I haven't been to Leech in 7 years looking forward to the trip. If anybody has any other tips they are gladly appreciated. Last time I was there trolling shad raps was our best producer for walleyes but we were there in late September. SR 5's silver fluorescent chartreuse and perch 7-12fow. I will be sure to report what I find when we get back. Thanks again!

Actually... Agency Bay. I'll be up on Saturday. If I can, I drop some reports o this thread.

Posted on: 8/16 21:38:28

LSF Member
From outta here

Posted on: 8/19 21:42:36

LSF Member
Still a fair evening nite bite going on. Depths vary. Sometimes 6-9 fow sometimes 10-14. Trolling cranks in perch or crawdad colors

Posted on: 8/20 15:07:01

LSF Member
From outta here
Nothing during the day... Even at first light. BUT... we found them last night and again tonight! Ate a few, froze a few. And a few slots to make it interesting.

Full review of our accommodations (Agency Bay Lodge) coming shortly.

Posted on: 8/23 0:03:38

LSF Member
From SE Metro
Thank you for the tips guys. moose-hunter I look forward to your post. We leave early Saturday morning and I will try and give a live report either daily or every other day. Any other tips/pointers are appreciated can't wait to get up there!

Posted on: 8/23 9:49:29

LSF Member
From SE Metro
Fishing has been tough so far. Only 4 walleyes over 3 days but the weather has hardly been cooperating. All fish were under 15" and were caught trolling after dark between 10-12 feet. Going to try live bait tonight. Been marking fish can't get them to bite. Also catching a few hammer handles but nothing fast and furious or big. Will post another report with more details hopefully the weather changes for the better. The pressure and wind have been high and the intermittent rain is making it less desireable to fish but I am not giving up!

Posted on: 8/28 11:16:02

(1) 2 »

[Advanced Search]

Copyright © 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page