Bait & Tackle Shops
Products & Services
Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

Bait shops in canada
LSF Member
I'm going to Canada on Saturday and would like to try and find some leeches. The problem is you cant bring them across the boarder. Does anyone know if there is a bait shop right across the boarder in baudette? I'm going to lake of the woods so that is the only town I go through and the resorts around where we launch are all out of leeches.

Posted on: 2018/8/28 9:39
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Bait shops in canada
LSF Member
Just got back, crossed at Fort Francis went up to Savant.....no leeches to be found.I'm not saying you won't find some around LOW but we stopped several places they all said out of leeches since July. Nightcrawlers worked wonderfully as a substitute! A nice surprise was able to find live Minnows for a reasonable price where we stayed. Good luck the leaves are changing and the fish are starting to feed you should have good fishing!c63

Posted on: 2018/8/28 14:27

LSF Member
From Farmington MN
It's always been almost impossible to get leeches in Ontario once you get to August for the over 40 years I've been fishing there.

Posted on: 2018/8/28 15:38

LSF Member
thanks for the responses. I was thinking everyone was out of leeches but it would still be worth a shot calling around and checking.

Posted on: 2018/8/28 16:30

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page