Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

« 1 (2) 3 4 5 ... 7 »

Re: Gopher Football
Field Staff
From South Minneapolis
Fresno state was no cupcake non conference game but as a MN fan I can understand your skepticism. I'm not saying I think they run the table this year but starting a true freshman walk on QB and playing so many other freshman my preseason expectations were pretty low and its looking like they may easily exceed them. Can't help to be excited about that.

Posted on: 2018/9/10 6:56
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

LSF Member
From Chaska
Quote:

BrianHoffies wrote:
Don't get real excited just yet. This is the same team that got shut out about 72-0 over their last 2 Big $$ games last year.

Show me something after the cupcake schedule ends and we can talk.

WRONG! Way different team!!!

Posted on: 2018/9/10 18:04

Ignorance and inconsideration are the two great causes of the ruin of mankind.(unknown)

LSF Member
From Chaska
Quote:

BrianHoffies wrote:
Quote:

bottlebass wrote:
Quote:

BrianHoffies wrote:
Elite is the word you guys are looking for.

Row the boat

Better row fast, that boat will be full of water by seasons end. Nothing has changed over there.

Ignorance is bliss!

Posted on: 2018/9/10 18:08

Ignorance and inconsideration are the two great causes of the ruin of mankind.(unknown)

LSF Member
From Minnesota
I guess i'm not easily sold on the" 2018 Smoke & Mirror Tour."

I have heard a lot coming from him.
Haven't seen anything yet.
Is he building the program? Time will tell.

He needs to beat a team that Eden Prairie couldn't beat on a good night before I buy into the hype.

I've heard and seen this all before.........many times.

Posted on: 2018/9/11 8:00

Field Staff
From South Minneapolis
Yeah I felt that way too last year, he seemed a lot like brewster. But you can already tell Fleck can coach. He's doing some good things with lots of young kids. With smith going out for the season our offense just got even younger. I hope for a fun year and improvement next year.

Posted on: 2018/9/11 8:16

LSF Member
From Chaska
There's something different about this team. I think this QB has
a shot at being very good! Bateman is going to be a first round draft pick before he's done. He has some very good Young receivers that are going to get better as time goes on. There are some big time players on defense that are going to be drafted by the NFL.
I know where you are coming from with the Gophers Brian! They always get hyped up and never seem to put it together.
This team seems different than I can remember. They won't win every game this year but I will be totally shocked if they don't get better as the year goes on.
They just have more individual players that are going to be big time players as they get older.I don't see the blow outs coming like we saw last year either.
I'm seeing a different team here that I haven't seen in 50 years!!
Losing Smith for the year sure hurts though. Somebody's got to step up and be the man!

Posted on: 2018/9/11 8:36

LSF Member
From Chaska
GO GOPHERS!
We're going to get some hardware this year!

Posted on: 2018/9/15 17:30

LSF Member
From Minnesota
Who did they beat today?

Posted on: 2018/9/15 18:02

LSF Member
From Walker, MN
Quote:

BrianHoffies wrote:
Who did they beat today?

Miami of Ohio!!!! 26-3 Minn. Row The Boat.......

Posted on: 2018/9/15 18:18

Field Staff
From South Minneapolis
3-0 when a lot of other big ten teams got upset. Nebraska is 0-2, maryland and rutgers both got embarrassed at home etc.

Good start to the season. Hopefully they get a big road win next week, will set up a real fun home coming game vs Iowa.

Posted on: 2018/9/16 11:03

« 1 (2) 3 4 5 ... 7 »

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page