Products & Services
Important Links
Classified Ads
Contact Us & More
Minnesota Fishing Reports

hang on tree stands
LSF Member
From Granite Falls/Breckenridge
Just wondering if any one has any expeirnce with XPO stands vs Lone wolf? looking to get a hang and hunt setup for public land. also looking for climbing sticks.

Posted on: 10/7 16:20:19
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: hang on tree stands
LSF Member
From Baxter, MN
I did the samething last year, i sold my heavy hang ons and went to a complete run and gun setup (except for gun season) aftter further research on weights of stands and climbing sticks, I went with the X-stand xpedition; i think the advertised weight is 12lbs or something, and then I went with the 3 Hawk helium climbing sticks -3lbs/section. I didnt want to break the bank is the main reason i went with xstand but after further research, the reviews were great and so was the weight. the helium sticks have favorable reviews vs Lone wolf's quick sticks. although, lone wolf is hard to beat besides the price...

Posted on: 10/8 12:29:44

LSF Member
From Maple Grove
Where did you get your helium sticks & how much did you pay? Just picked up Millenium's m100u & am switching from a traditional climber to a hang on because of the weight.

Posted on: 10/9 10:26:28

LSF Member
From Baxter, MN
i got the heliums from simmons sporting goods, 100 bux with shipping for 3 of them; I think most of them are the same price, scheels sometimes has a better deal i beleive

Posted on: 10/9 11:24:28

LSF Member
From Mn
Quote:

camoclown wrote:
Just wondering if any one has any expeirnce with XPO stands vs Lone wolf? looking to get a hang and hunt setup for public land. also looking for climbing sticks.
You have a PM from me.

Posted on: 10/9 12:01:41

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page